Mar 22, 2010

Color Club Pardon My French... sort of...

I only have photos of TWO of the polishes from this set currently, I'm going to post them, and then update this post this weekend. :D Otherwise I'll forget.


CC Take me to your chateau
CC Take me to your chateau
Take me to your Chateau

Ok, how gorgeous is this? I freaking love it. If every single other color in this had been sucktastic, I still would have bought them to get this. Two coats of beautiful sky blue color. Actually, this is eerily close to the same color as Hard Candy Sky (which is an old school color) minus the blue flash.

CC Oh Naturale
CC Oh Naturale

Oh Naturale
So... this isn't really "natural". It's pretty though. Kind of a peachy creamsicle color with a bit more yellow. This did need several coats - I believe this was three and I felt it could have used another. Still, it came in this set, and I was surprised by how pretty it looked on the nail.

I'll be back to post the rest of my review later! Thanks for reading. :D

No comments: