Mar 19, 2010

Color Club Rebel Debutant swatches

Ok, I don't own all of the collection, and haven't taken pics of ALL of the ones I do own, so this is just what I've swatched so far.

First off, these all have pretty great application. The only one that gave me issues so far was Ms. Socialite, and that could just be a fluke. :D They are all very creamy and opaque in two coats. I am loving these, and will definitely have to go get the ones that I'm missing. Ok, on to the pics!


CC Who are you wearing?
CC Who are you wearing?
Who are you wearing?
This is a deliciously creamy light gray. It pulls slightly lavender on me and I adore it! This is two coats, probably could have done three, but I didn't feel it necessary.

CC High Society
CC High Society
CC High Society
CC High Society
High Society
So... every time I say/think this in my mind it turns into High Anxiety and I start to sing... even though this has NOTHING to do with that. Bizarre huh. Ok, onto the color review. Beautiful mushroomy taupe/mousey brown. This would be gorgeous on any skintone. It's neutral but kinda edgy. Love!

CC Charity Ball
CC Charity Ball
CC Charity Ball
Charity Ball
...This is the suck on me. I'm sure there are people this would be gorgeous on. My albino white skin? Not so much. It's a sort of rusty brown. Definitely brown though. Not red... not orange... brown. It does have red/orange tones to it. I dunno... perhaps I'll give it another try but for now... my final word is... yuck. (This had great application though!)

CC She's Sooo Glam
CC She's Sooo Glam
CC She's Sooo Glam
She's Sooo Glam
Perfection. A gorgeous bubble gum/barbie pink. This is two coats, and it's gorgeous. I am not a big pink wearer. On my toes sometimes, but not so much on my tips. I would wear this as a full mani, yes, it's that cute on. I makes me think of little girls and little girl toys and the perfect barbie that you just waited and waited to get. :D You probably need to go buy this.

This last one is a comparison that was requested. It is Zoya Demi vs CC Ms. Socialite. They are both gorgeous colors. Demi is a tiny bit darker and almost has more blue in it. If you were not an obsessive nail officianado you would probably not notice a difference in these, if they weren't side by side obviously. Onto the pics!

btw, I've got Demi on my index and ring Ms. Socialite on my middle and pinky.
CC Ms. Socialite vs Zoya Demi
CC Ms Socialite vs Zoya Demi
CC Ms Socialite vs Zoya Demi

Thanks for looking! XD

No comments: