Oct 27, 2011

FingerPaints Fall Fashionista

FingerPaints Haute Taupe
FingerPaints Haute Taupe
Haute Taupe. Pretty, but I've got a million colors like it. It is a gorgeous taupe, and has great application.
FingerPaints Purple Pinstripe
Purple Pinstripe. A very pretty purple taupe. A little bit dusty, I like it.
FingerPaints Cordur-Orange
FingerPaints Cordur-Orange
Cordur-orange. A gorgeous slightly burnt orange. When I say slightly, I mean SLIGHTLY. It's just barely barley burnt. I love it. It's dreamy.
FingerPaints Catwalk Queen
FingerPaints Catwalk Queen
Catwalk Queen. OMG. I love this dusty mustardy yellow. It reminds me of dijon mustard, only dustier. This is such an ugly/pretty color. It's quite possibly my favorite from this collection.
FingerPaints Military Green
FingerPaints Military Green
Military Green. Love! What a gorgeous dusty camo green.
FingerPaints Vintage Velvet
FingerPaints Vintage Velvet
Vintage Velvet. One coat. Ok, let me say it again. ONE COAT. Look at how gorgeous and saturated this color is? A dusty teal, leaning a tiny bit green. Wow.
FingerPaints To-Teally Chic
FingerPaints To-Teally Chic
To-teally Chic. Also one coat. Beautiful blue. Aaaah....

I really thing FingerPaints hit it out of the park with this one. I really like this collection. There are a few snorey-borey colors, but if you didn't already have them this would be a good opportunity to get them. I think these all had great formulas, a few one coaters, the rest were two coats.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Rach said...

OMG they all look SO GOOOOOOOOOOD on you! :) I'm going to have to try out the banana coffee cake recipe next month! (This Rach from MUA/Twitter btw)

Me said...

Aw thanks Rach! :D