Aug 30, 2015

Ulta Matte Lip Cream Review

Alright Lovelies... here we go. It's been a while since I really had anything to do with makeup. I mean, in the whole, blogger/reviewer/artist kind of way. Something finally snapped and I realized how much I enjoyed this and that I needed to get back to it.

I purchased these babies during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty this spring. Let me tell you, money well spent in my opinion. I purchased them for 2 for $8, currently they retail for $9 each. They have a pretty good variety of colors, although most of them are on the safer side. I do think that these are a wonderful choice for someone that wants to try a matte lip but not special order, or pay $20 for a single color. They take a good 10-15 minutes to dry to a matte finish. They go on deliciously creamy and pigmented for the most part. The only one I really have an issue with is Artistic. For me, it was very patchy and streaky, not my favorite look.



Artistic photo Artistic2_zpsmmhdzqob.jpg
Artistic
Vivid photo Vivid_zpswlgkfyoh.jpg
Vivid

Lively photo Lively_zpsrb4vpnvw.jpg
Lively
Striking photo Striking_zpsuomwkjqk.jpg
Striking
Passionate photo Stunning_zpsmeyrbxur.jpg
Passionate
Stirring photo Stirring_zpsv88iamh5.jpg
Stirring





No comments: